Our objectives consist in:
- Participating to a successful integration for the immigrants in a democratic, French speaking and pluralistic Quebec society.
- Enhancing the French language sharing through the use of French in work places.
- Contributing to the Quebec society dynamism in essential socio-professional areas.
Our project fulfills at least three of the five main institutional objectives considering the participation of immigrants to the Quebec society. (Ref : Au Québec pour bâtir ensemble, Énoncé de politique en matière d’immigration et d’intégration (1991)) :
- Ensure newcomers reception and support their early socio/economic integration.
- Support their integration in the employment market and guarantee job equity for Quebecers from cultural communities.
- Support the public, parastatal and private institutions adaptation to the pluralistic social reality.